Technocrat has been approved for the DCaaS MUL to provide cloud based Drupal for all Commonwealth government agencies. A range of services is available including:
- Turnkey Drupal Deployment
- Cloud based Drupal branding (theming and styling)
- Support for Drupal in the cloud
- Responsive Drupal Upgrade Package
- Drupal web hosting and support
- Sharepoint content migration to Drupal
Benetas cares for more than 4,000 older people each year through an integrated range of community, home-based aged care services as well as specialist residential care and accommodation across Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula and regional Victoria.
Technocrat was requested to provide Drupal training to a new team of corporate website administrators including:
- Provision of skills assessments to determine key learning areas...
- The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet currently maintains several Drupal based websites.
- Technocrat was invited to review and optimise development practices internally.
- Through review, alteration and training Technocrat both enhanced their systems and more importantly enabled their internal team to be self-sufficient with the new systems and methods ongoing.
- Flight Centre Ltd is one of the world’s largest travel groups consisting of many brands
- Technocrat’s services to Flight Centre are primarily Drupal development, and platform-orientated, architecture consulting
- We have also co-developed with their internal team the Student Flights mobile website
Fred Hollows was committed to improving the health of Indigenous Australians and to reducing the cost of eye health care and treatment in developing countries.
The Foundation now works throughout Africa, Asia (South and South East) and Australia, focusing on blindness prevention and Australian Indigenous health. Through reducing the cost of cataract operations to as little as $25...
The mindhealthconnect website aggregates mental health resources and content from the leading health-focused organisations in Australia. It allows access to a range of mental health resources including online programs, fact sheets, audio and video, and online communities provided by their trusted content partners.
Healthdirect invited Technocrat to provide senior Drupal development skills to enhance the website. The core focuses were to enhance the...
As one of Australia’s largest general insurers, IAG underwrites $9 billion a year, and requires Technocrat to work across it portfolio of leading insurance brands such as NRMA Insurance.
Technocrat have been trusted advisors to IAG since 2009 and have provided the following services:
Desktop and mobile web
- Business analysis and UX
- Project management for mixed agency and internal teams
- Enterprise Drupal...
NEXTDC is ASX300 listed and the only Australia-wide independent data centre operator. They are redefining Data-Centre-as-a-Service (DCaaS) by delivering advanced infrastructure and innovative services to Australia’s leading corporate, government and IT services companies.
Technocrat were engaged by NEXTDC to develop and deliver a new mobile and tablet responsive Drupal 7 corporate website.
The website incorporates social media feeds and...
The Not-For-Profit Foundation was created in March 2013 to recognise and promote the valuable work of Not For Profit groups in Australia, to create awareness and generate support.
As a specialist in NGO Drupal development, Technocrat supported the foundation by providing:
Since the Community Grants Program was launched in 2003, NRMA has invested over $5.8 million through it into more than 1400 community projects nationally to help make communities safer and more sustainable.
The program receives a very high number of detailed applications that must be judged by teams across several rounds in different locations.
Technocrat supported the program by engineer an...