Technocrat has been approved for the DCaaS MUL to provide cloud based Drupal for all Commonwealth government agencies. A range of services is available including:
- Turnkey Drupal Deployment
- Cloud based Drupal branding (theming and styling)
- Support for Drupal in the cloud
- Responsive Drupal Upgrade Package
- Drupal web hosting and support
- Sharepoint content migration to Drupal
The Australian Open website is on the IBM Websphere platform and sources its dynamic video content from a third party...
Benetas cares for more than 4,000 older people each year through an integrated range of community, home-based aged care services as well as specialist residential care and accommodation across Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula and regional Victoria.
Technocrat was requested to provide Drupal training to a new team of corporate website administrators including:
- Provision of skills assessments to determine key learning areas...
Over the last eight years the Centre of Excellence for Biosecurity Risk Analysis (CEBRA, previously known as ACERA) has been jointly managed by the Australian Federal Department of Agriculture (DA), the University of Melbourne and more recently also by the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI). The International Biosecurity Intelligence System (IBIS) has grown from a localised,...
- The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet currently maintains several Drupal based websites.
- Technocrat was invited to review and optimise development practices internally.
- Through review, alteration and training Technocrat both enhanced their systems and more importantly enabled their internal team to be self-sufficient with the new systems and methods ongoing.
- Flight Centre Ltd is one of the world’s largest travel groups consisting of many brands
- Technocrat’s services to Flight Centre are primarily Drupal development, and platform-orientated, architecture consulting
- We have also co-developed with their internal team the Student Flights mobile website
Presto is one of the most advanced video on demand services in Australia. Launched by Foxtel it features an extensive film library and no lock in contracts.
The Foxtel marketing team required the ability to generate promotional material consisting of customised content and dual branded landing pages at short notice. Technocrat were selected to produce this section of...
Fred Hollows was committed to improving the health of Indigenous Australians and to reducing the cost of eye health care and treatment in developing countries.
The Foundation now works throughout Africa, Asia (South and South East) and Australia, focusing on blindness prevention and Australian Indigenous health. Through reducing the cost of cataract operations to as little as $25...
The mindhealthconnect website aggregates mental health resources and content from the leading health-focused organisations in Australia. It allows access to a range of mental health resources including online programs, fact sheets, audio and video, and online communities provided by their trusted content partners.
Healthdirect invited Technocrat to provide senior Drupal development skills to enhance the website. The core focuses were to enhance the...
As one of Australia’s largest general insurers, IAG underwrites $9 billion a year, and requires Technocrat to work across it portfolio of leading insurance brands such as NRMA Insurance.
Technocrat have been trusted advisors to IAG since 2009 and have provided the following services:
Desktop and mobile web
- Business analysis and UX
- Project management for mixed agency and internal teams
- Enterprise Drupal...