Designing Digital Service Transformation Conference (Canberra)
"Governments across Australia are in the midst of exciting change. The digital revolution is in full swing, and with the formation of the Digital Transformation Office, the Federal Government has put enhanced service delivery squarely at the centre of its future plans". (Conference Website)
As part of Technocrat's ongoing involvement in government work and digital transformation, it's our pleasure to be a sponsor of the Designing Digital Service Transformation Conference in Canberra September 22-23.
This important conference will have key speakers from all levels of government, giving important information on engaging design techniques and the best methods for service delivery. Leaders and practitioners from Federal, State and Local Governments will be attending.
- Service NSW: Rachna Gandhi, Executive Director Service Delivery
- Department of Finance: Sharyn Clarkson, Assistant Secretary Online Services Branch
- NHMRC: Tony Krizan, CFO, Head of Corporate Operations & Information
- IP Australia: Joanne Gray, Deputy CIO
- ATO: John Dardo, A/g Deputy Comissioner Customer Service Solution, Chief Digital Officer
- Department of Premier & Cabinet, SA: Phil McMahon, Chief Operating Officer, Services
- Department of Communications: Kim Ulrick, Assistant Secretary Digital Communications
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection: Phil Thurbon, First Assistant Secretary, Digital Channels Task Force
- Australia Post: Steve Maidment, General Manager Digital Channels & Innovation
- City of Melbourne: Lorraine Tighe, Smart City and Innovation Program Manager