DrupalSouth, the largest Australian Drupal event of the year, starts this Thursday (March 5th), and runs for three action packed days
This highly anticipated event will see many of the best Drupal minds from around Australia descend upon Melbourne to share the latest Drupal news, techniques, trends and project learnings.
Technocrat is delighted to be the primary sponsor for the event. And we have members of our team attending from our Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane offices, as well as many from our Melbourne office. You won't miss the Technorati in our black “Be In Your Element” t-shirts.
I'm proudest of the Technorati who will present talks at Drupal South. Bringing experience from our enterprise Drupal projects from local and federal government, Foxtel, IAG, Flight Centre and more, as well as highlighting our expertise in Accessibility, the following talks will be given by Technocrat team members:
- Performance: Not an Afterthought - Nick Santamaria
- Services in Drupal 8: Using Drupal as data storage for mobile apps, web apps and websites - Vladimir Rudakov & Jay Turbull
- Using Drupal in education: strategies, standalone vs collaboration - Vladimir Rudakov, Josh Martin & Ahmed Dhabi
- Panel: Content strategy - Michelle Stevens
- Panel: Project manager war stories - Ahmed Dhabhi
- Connecting with Accessibility: Compliance or Confidence - Michelle Stevens & Tim Noonan
If you're not already registered for this signature Drupal event, you can still register here. Anyone interested in Drupal, whether you are a Developer, a Designer, a Content Administrator, a Site Owner / Manager or a Systems Administrator, you would be mad to miss this event.
Technocrat have stand in at the conference, opposite the coffee barista, and are sponsoring drinks and nibbles for everyone at the conference between 5.45pm and 6.45pm on Thursday night - please feel feel very welcome to join us.
Finally, if you're a Drupal enthusiasts like us, be sure to bookmark our weekly Drupal and technology update called TechnoZine or keep up to date with us on Twitter.
We will be in our Element.
We hope the same for you.
Look forward to seeing you in Melbourne.